How to Record Screen on Your Mac?
Record It uses your system's screen recording features for keystroke recording. To use these features, you will need to enable them in your System Preferences on first use.
1. Open System Preferences.
2. Click Security & Privacy.
3. Switch to the Privacy tab.
4. Click the Screen Recording section on the left.
5. Tick Record It, there will pops a tip that Record It will not be able to record the contents of your screen until it is quit.
6. Click Quit Now, and then restart Record It, you can start your recording.