To record internal computer audio, you need to install plugin Soundflower on your Mac.
1. After successful installation of Soundflower, you just need to open Record It;
2. Click Screen on the homepage and choose the area you need to capture;
3.Then in Audio Sources option, tick System Sound under Audio Sources(Auto), then Record It will do the rest for you automatically;
(Note: this option also needs the successful installation of Soundflower)
1. Go System Preferences -> Sound.
2. Click the Input -> Internal Microphone.
3. Clike the Output -> Multi-output Device.
4. Open Record It, select an area, then choose Soundflower(64ch) in audio sources.