Please make sure your iOS device and your Mac are under the same Wi-Fi network.
1. On your iPhone or iPad, enble Airplay Mirroring;
2. Open Record It and your iPhone or iPad name will show under iOS Devices;
3. Click to connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac;
USB Cable Recording
If you device does not support Airplay, you can use USB cable to connect your iPhone and iPad with your Mac.
1. Use USB cable to connect your iPhone/iPad to your Mac;
2. There will pop an alter on your iPhone/iPad device, you need to trust it;
3. Click iOS Devices and hit the Record icon to start recording.